2) In order to make payments online, You undertake to use a valid payment card or bank details or third party wallets or details required for any other mode of payment (“Payment Details”) with the authority to use the same, to have sufficient funds or credit available to complete the payment on the Platform in good standing. By providing the Payment Details, You represent, warrant, and covenant that:
(i) You are legally authorized to provide such Payment Details;
(ii) You are legally authorized to perform payments using such Payment Details; and
3) The payment receipt for completion of a transaction shall be made available on the Platform and also sent to your email address.
4) Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law, The Company is not liable for any payments authorized through the Platform using Your Payment Details. Particularly, the Company is not liable for any payments that do not complete because:
(i) Your payment card or bank account or third party wallet does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit in respect of the Payment Details provided;
(ii) You have not provided the Company with correct Payment Details;
(iii) Your payment card has expired; or
(iv) circumstances beyond the Company’s control (such as, but not limited to, power outages, interruptions of cellular service, or any other interferences from an outside force) prevent the execution of the transaction.
1) The Platform shall not be responsible for any unauthorised transactions conducted on our Platform using Your payment card or internet banking. The Platform shall not be obligated to refund any money to You in such instances.
2) All information that is collected at the time of payment, like card details, names, passwords etc. are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding.
3) Company reserves the rights to revise the shipping charges from time to time at its sole discretion without any requirement to notify you of the same. The shipping charge may or may not be discounted or removed on account of any voucher, discount or any promotional scheme. You will be shown the applicable fee before checking out and finishing your order placement.